ROCKBOND UNDERWATER ADMIX 2401 (RB UWA2401) powder is an unique blend of admixtures which has been specially designed to produce cementitious grouts and flowing concretes for underwater applications. The powder contains a system of superplasticizers, anti washout agents, chloride free accelerators, stability aids and other ingredients to prevent wash out and segregation under pressure and pumping. The powder is ready to use, packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- The complete admixture for accelerated underwater flowing cementitious materials.
- Can be packaged in water soluble bags for convenient handling and dosage.
- Minimises "fog" or dispersion when poured and placed underwater.
- Extremely stable, and will not breakdown, segregate or bleed.
- Readily pumpable, and stable under pressure.
- Produces accelerated cementitious materials which will resist wave action at an early age.
- Contains no deleterious substances harmful to aquatic life.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To produce cohesive, mobile, and free flowing, quick strength, underwater materials that are self smoothing and self compacting when ambient temperatures are low.
- To produce cementitious materials that are washout resistant when brought into contact with water or running water situations.
- To produce accelerated underwater grouts and concrete from site batched materials.
- For use in concrete for the underwater void filling of seawalls, harbours, quays and jetties.
- Concrete repairs to marine structures that have to resist wave action at an early age.
- For use in flowing cementitious materials for the quick repair and consolidation of water retaining structures, dams, culverts, pillars and piers.
- To produce quick strength concrete to prevent abrasion from mechanical attack and scour.
- Materials for waterlogged foundations, anchorages, pilings, conduits, pipes and sewers.