ROCKBOND UNDERWATER ADMIX 2101 (RB UWA2101) powder is a blend of admixtures which has been specially formulated to produce non flow underwater mortars and concrete. The powder contains a system of anti washout agents, stability aids and other ingredients to prevent wash out, slump and segregation under pressure. The powder is ready to use, packaged in 25kg durable moisture proof sacks, and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Can be packaged in water soluble bags for convenient handling.
- Minimises "fog" or dispersion when poured and placed underwater.
- Extremely stable, and will not breakdown, segregate or bleed.
- Readily pumpable and stable under pressure.
- Will not retard at higher dosages.
- Contains no deleterious substances harmful to aquatic life.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To produce non flow underwater mortars and concrete from site batched materials.
- To produce cementitious materials that are washout resistant when brought into contact with water or running water.
- To produce chemically resistant, durable underwater mortars and concretes.
- For underwater concrete repair and protection.
- To produce mortar and concretes for underwater void filling of seawalls, harbours, quays and jetties.
- For use in the repair of water retaining structures, dams, pillars and piers.
- To produce underwater cementitious materials involved with waterlogged foundations, anchorages, pilings, conduits, pipes and sewers.