ROCKBOND UNDERWATER ADMIX 2201 (RB UWA2201) powder is a blend of admixtures whichhas been specially formulated to mix and produce high strength underwater grouts and concretes. The powder contains a system of anti washout agents, water reducing agents, stability aids to prevent segregation under pressure, and a compressive strength enhancer. The powder is ready to use, supplied to order, packaged in moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of five years.
- The complete admixture for underwater flowing materials.
- Can be packaged in water soluble bags for convenient handling.
- Minimises "fog" or dispersion when poured and placed underwater.
- Extremely stable, and will not breakdown, segregate or bleed.
- Readily pumpable, and stable under pressure.
- Will not retard at higher dosages.
- Contains no deleterious substances harmful to aquatic life.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To produce quality underwater grouts and flowing concretes from site batched materials.
- To produce cementitious materials that are washout resistant when brought into contact with water or running water.
- To produce cohesive, mobile, and free flowing underwater materials that are self levelling and self compacting.
- To produce high strength concrete to prevent abrasion from mechanical attack and scour.
- To produce chemically resistant, durable marine grouts and concretes.
- Freshwater and seawater concrete repair and protection.
- For use in concrete for underwater void filling of seawalls, harbours, quays and jetties.
- For use in flowing cementitious materials for the repair and consolidation of water retaining structures, dams, pillars and piers.
- Materials for waterlogged foundations, anchorages, pilings, conduits, pipes and sewers.